[Mikrotik] T1 Replacement

Mike Hammett butch-mikrotik at ics-il.net
Wed Jan 16 19:07:11 CST 2008

I got responses a little quicker than I thought.  It looks like EoIP and
MPLS\VPLS will do what I want.

Differences...  EoIP is Mikrotik only and has additional overhead?

It looks like I need to learn more about MPLS suggested sources?  I've
looked at Mikrotik and Wikipedia's entries on the subject.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com