[Mikrotik] Other lists from P15?

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Mon Jan 14 02:59:46 CST 2008

I have created 4 "replacement" lists for the Part-15 lists.  I am
still getting mail from the Part-15 lists, but I am no longer able
to post.  Either way, I now have a Mikrotik, Motorola, Tranzeo and
WISP list created.  I am willing to do more, but those are the only
ones I am aware of that have any "population".  If you are a member
of any other Part-15 lists and would like to see a list created,
please let me know first, so I can create it, then you can post to
the appropriate list letting folks know that there is a replacement
list available.  You can see the lists that have been created (and
subscribe to the various lists) at
http://www.butchevans.com/mailman/listinfo

Let me know if there are other lists you'd like to see running here.
For those that are wanting to know, there are currently about 50
members of the Mikrotik list and about 8 on the Wisp list.  The
other 2 have no subscribers, yet (I think there may be one on the
Motorola list).  Either way, these are your lists, as I am primarily
interested in the Mikrotik list.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879