[Mikrotik] Part-15 lists...

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Sat Jan 12 13:10:31 CST 2008

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008, Sam Tetherow wrote:

>If he made an announcement, it was not posted to the MT or
>Equipment list.

Hmm...ok.  Well, someone told me that offlist, and I haven't gotten
any email from any of the P15 lists that I am on (even the 2 lists
that I only "lurk" on).  Perhaps it was either not true, or he may
have sent that to someone offlist, or (more likely) it was wishful
thinking on his part.  It would be better all the way around, I
think, if he did keep his lists available.  That's why I wondered.
Thanks, guys.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879