[Butch-announce] RouterOS Training Event

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Sat Dec 29 16:48:34 CST 2012

MTCNA training is scheduled for Salt Lake City, UT in January.  Details
and registration available at http://store.wispgear.net/

You may obtain a discount code for WISPA members by emailing me at
butche at butchevans.com and requesting the code.  If you are NOT a WISPA
member, the WISPA discount will pay for nearly 1/2 of your membership,
so why not join?  Even if you do not join, I have a discount code for
non-members as well, which will save you 5% off the regular ticket
price.  Again, email for the discount code.

Please call or email if you have questions regarding the training event.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *